Three Peaks NSW
Thursday 18th March, 2021
Meet in Sydney CBD to hop on your coach transfer to accommodation to sign in, meet the other participants, enjoy a welcome cocktail party & event briefing and maybe some trivia before getting some sleep!
Friday 19th March, 2021
Morning: Mountain climb - Mt Kosciuszko,
Afternoon/evening: Climb Mt Lee NSW
Dinner: Group dinner
Saturday 20th March, 2021
All day: Climb Mt Carruthers
Evening: Celebration dinner at Jindabyne
Sunday 21st March, 2021
Return home: Departure from accommodation via coach. The coach will arrive in Sydney CBD early evening.
Participants not based in either Melbourne or Sydney are welcome to register for either of the events, but it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure they arrange transport to and from the event.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions around this.
Your $495 registration fee covers:
- Bus transport between peaks throughout the event
- Accommodation for the duration of the event
- Meals, drinks and snacks during the 33 hour challenge
- A guide team to accompany you throughout the event
- A support crew to provide support, nutrition and hydration during the event
- Pre-challenge training events with our lead guide
- Access to our Three Peaks Challenge closed Facebook group.
- An individual & team fundraising page to support the event