Three Peaks VIC
*note the agenda is subject to change and is provided as a brief to give participants an idea as to the activities that will take place only.
Thursday 3rd March, 2022
Meet in Melbourne CBD to hop on your coach transfer to your accommodation or Meet at the accommodation to sign in, meet the other participants, enjoy a welcome event & event briefing and maybe some trivia before getting some sleep!
Friday 4th March, 2022
Morning: Mountain climb - Mt Feathertop & lunch on the mountain
Afternoon/evening: Mt Hotham
Dinner: Group dinner with panel of young people helping you to understand why your participation is so important and difference you can make in a young persons life.
Saturday 5th March, 2021
All day: Climb Mt Bogong, VIC (1,986 metres above sea level, approx. 8 hours’ walk).
Afternoon: Swim in the lake and afternoon tea at the base of the mountain.
Evening: Celebration dinner and drinks at Bright (at participants cost)
Sunday 14th March, 2021
Return home: Depart accommodation and head home
Your $495 registration fee covers:
- Bus transport between peaks throughout the event
- Accommodation for the duration of the event
- Meals, drinks and snacks during the 33 hour challenge
- A guide team to accompany you throughout the event
- A support crew to provide support, nutrition and hydration during the event
- Pre-challenge training events with our lead guide
- Access to our Three Peaks Challenge closed Facebook group.
- An individual & team fundraising page to support the event