Three Peaks VIC
Thursday 11th March, 2021
Meet at the accommodation to sign in, meet the other participants, enjoy a welcome cocktail party & event briefing and maybe some trivia before getting some sleep!
Friday 12th March, 2021
Morning: Mountain climb - Mt Feathertop & lunch on the mountain
Afternoon/evening: Mt Hotham
Dinner: Group Dinner
Saturday 13th March, 2021
All day: Climb Mt Bogong, VIC (1,986 metres above sea level, approx. 8 hours’ walk).
Afternoon: Swim in the lake and afternoon tea at the base of the mountain.
Evening: Celebration dinner at Bright (at participants cost)
Sunday 14th March, 2021
Return home: Depart accommodation and head home
Your $495 registration fee covers:
- Bus transport between peaks throughout the event
- Accommodation for the duration of the event
- Meals, drinks and snacks during the 33 hour challenge
- A guide team to accompany you throughout the event
- A support crew to provide support, nutrition and hydration during the event
- Pre-challenge training events with our lead guide
- Access to our Three Peaks Challenge closed Facebook group.
- An individual & team fundraising page to support the event