All Three Peaks Challenge fundraising will help Whitelion Youth deliver its First Jobs Campaign - a critical initiative to bring attention to and find solutions for the huge barriers to work faced by youth at risk.
Every dollar raised will help:
- get every suitable young person engaged with WhitelIon Youth a vocational assessment and professional resume
- create training packages for employers with practical tools for supporting young people at risk in the workplace
- developing a youth friendly employer accreditation system so workplaces can promote their readiness to employ young people
- establishing a safe work experience system
- helping Whitelion staff and volunteers learn new skills to help young people with practical steps towards work that are often overlooked such as getting a drivers licence, developing communication skills, financial literacy and more.