Every young person should have the opportunity to create a wonderful life.
When you support a Three Peaks Challenger to complete the Three Peaks Challenge, you’re helping Whitelion create a wealth of opportunities for the young people who need them.
Whitelion exists to support young people at risk in building the skills and confidence required to access employment and strengthen a sense of social connection. At-risk youth need access to community connections, opportunities and positive relationships. The money you donate helps young people between the ages of 14–24 get the support they need to thrive.
Your support can help Right the Story for young people at risk or With your Support we can help to Right the Story for young people at risk.
Some facts about Whitelion:
- We operate in Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia and South Australia
- Whitelion are supported by over 300 volunteers
- We provide tailored services in the areas of outreach, mentoring and vocational pathways including pre-employment, alternative education settings & employment placement
- In FY20, Whitelion provided 11,874 episodes of care via outreach support
- 80% of the young people supported by Whitelion report they have opportunities to try new things
Through their various programs, Whitelion supports over 2000 young people to connect with their community, access new opportunities and make positive choices. Your support can help break the cycle of multi-generational disadvantage and open up new pathways for many more young people.
Support Whitelion todayDONATE TO A CHALLENGER VISIT THE WHITELION WEBSITE